Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My fzr 600r not start, there is no spark, I changed spark plugs, ignition unit, but there is no spark so help?

I changed spark plugs, ignition unit, but there is no spark so help me? Maybe someone have manual for Yamaha fzr600r foxeye 96
My fzr 600r not start, there is no spark, I changed spark plugs, ignition unit, but there is no spark so help?
couple of things..

bypass both your stand switch and clutch Switch[and cutoff] and try again.

check all multiplug connectors in the look...

..if not your looking at a CDI unit or possibly failed stator coils..actually check the tdc pickup on the flywheel...they can get covers it ''stuff' that could stop it sensing when to spark...

contact me through my avatar and ill send you a link to down load your manual....and all that for only 10 points.
My fzr 600r not start, there is no spark, I changed spark plugs, ignition unit, but there is no spark so help?
Test the %26quot;pick up%26quot; coil (not the ignition coil).

Purchase a service manual for troubleshooting procedures.

http://www.motocom.com/motorcycles/
Next, check the battery and ignition coil.
I agree sounds like plug wires.
im more of a car man but it sounds like the spark plug wires to me
check all your fuses
put gas in it