Tuesday, September 20, 2011

When changing spark plugs in a VW Jetta...?

Should I change the oil valve and up charge the syntegration unit, or just wait to do this?



Thank-You.
When changing spark plugs in a VW Jetta...?
The syntegration unit is only to be used when breeding your Jetta with a Rabbit. Unless you want to have little Rabbettas or Jettits running around all over your garage, leave that thing alone. Same deal with the oil valve, it supplies the lubricant to make the whole process less painful for the two. Just unscrew the spark plugs (unscrew being the total opposite of what the syn unit and oil valve are for), and put new ones in. You might want to have the spark plugs checked at a Gap store. I'm not sure why but sparkplugs need to %26quot;Gapped%26quot;, or so I've heard. You can find some jeans to fit your butt while you wait for your plugs to be gapped. Then simply screw the new gapped plugs into their respective holes. Don't forget to put the distributor leads back on the spark plug heads. This is known as giving the Jetta some head. Since your Jetta isn't getting any Rabbit at the moment, it is the kind thing to do.



Glad to be of service.
When changing spark plugs in a VW Jetta...?
its amazing the $hit you can find on the beauty sites... as long as your makeup, hair and nails are done and you have the right outfit and accessories who cares??? j/k
I just drop mine off at the garage and go have my nails done.
I take it you have Jetta turbo diesel. The best approach is to go a garage and say the secret words. %26quot; I am a woman and my car is smarter than. Take my money and when that runs out we'll talk%26quot;
I don't know how old your car is but I had mine from 2000 to 2007 and only had 2 tuneup's. Each time I replaced the plugs with bosch platnum plus and always synthetic oil the car ran like it was new and never gave me any problems. Put a little more money into your car and you will get so much back. The new owner absolutel loves the car



Good luck
put your lipstick on first (love the default category)