Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What is flat rate to change spark plugs on a 06 trailblazer with a 4.2?

I was gonna do it myself, dont really have time. wanna make sure i dont get taken to the cleaners.
What is flat rate to change spark plugs on a 06 trailblazer with a 4.2?
2.2 is book time for S engine 2.0 for H,M,P engines. Look at 8th digit in your VIN and that is your engine code.



Also keep in mind you have the right under law to have them show you the listed labor time in their labor guide they use.
What is flat rate to change spark plugs on a 06 trailblazer with a 4.2?
$20 is what i charge. if the back spark plugs are difficult to get to, the dealership or shop will probably charge you a lot more. shop around is what my advice.
I charge 拢50 a plug plus B%26amp;B for a week and return 1st calls air travel from London. If you find it cheaper grab it. Have a nice day.
Ford charge $111.00 to change spark plugs.. Yee Gods, I nearly killed the wife!!!

I would have changed them them minutes for nothing.
Flat rate? You'll have to call the garage to get a quote. How could anyone here know what the various garages charge wherever you are? Alaska? Alabama? Leeds?